Urovision HDR is the most advanced Urological Table in the world it features state of art 43 cm X 43cm (17”X17”) Flat Panel Digital Dynamic Imaging Panel which gives the operator the largest viewing field available. What this mean is that there is virtual no need to move the patient during Fluoroscopy or Radiography of the patient. The Urovision HDR is your gateway to future today.
- Iso-centric tilt reduces physician repositioning
- Access on all sides for easy patient loading, with a manual tube retraction and stability bar.
- The lowest table height in the industry 24 inches for bariatric patients, tilts to -20/+88 degrees.
- Industry leading patient coverage area and table top movement, (scan range 43” x 23”).
- Short compact table top for easy anesthesia access.
- Free floating, swivel boom arm for multi-plane viewing of dual 19” high bright LCD monitors
- Easy access cleaning and set up
- Magnetic locators for sculpted or flat patient mat
- Automatic tube tracking
- Touch screen control Preset organ programs for quick set up and image processing
- Dual monitors 22” touch screen, 1.3 mega pixel monochrome
- One button start up and splash proof keyboard
- Workstation Full featured post processing, snap shot tool, surgeon case preference memory, table location memory, PAC projection, Kerma compliant and DAP standard.
- Documentation DICOM 3.0, RIS interface, and Worklist standard
- USB export standard
- Hand Control – Intuitive table side and control room hand control