CPI CMP is the world’s premier supplier of high-quality radiographic and fluoroscopic X-ray generators, providing peak output powers from 32kW to 100kW at up to 400kHz output frequency. The fully featured Indico 100TM Series addresses both RF and radiographic applications over the entire power output range. The CMP 200 DRTM series offers cost-effective radiographic service from 40kW to 80kW output power. CPI’s CMP 200 DRTM generators have distinguished themselves as the global leader in performance and dependability with lowest cost of ownership over the product life.
CPI’s CMP200TM is a 100 kHz high frequency X-ray generator. The CMP200TM is a low cost solution for integrating with your film-based systems or with DR flat panel detectors along with an imaging system for diagnostic radiographic imaging. It is a non-invasive device, and is designed to image the major systems of the body: Skull, shoulder, thorax, upper arm, lower arm, abdomen, pelvis, femur, knee, tibula-fibula, foot.
The generator features state-of-the-art computer-based control to ensure minimum patient dose, excellent reproducibility, and superior image contrast. The operator control functions are designed to be simple and user-friendly.
- Output power levels 32, 40, 50, 65, & 80 kW.
- Output capability 125 kV / 150 kV, dependant on model.
- Smaller, lighter, modular design.
- Constant dose output due to kV and mA regulation during exposures.
- User-friendly controls.
- Large LCD panel for APR and technique display.
- User-friendly system configuration.
- Programmed for APR operation, with manual override of technique factors.
- Extensive self-diagnostics with operator prompt messages.
- Time and mA / mAs selections are to IEC standards.