Superior Image Quality. High Output. Friendly Design. The DRYPRO 771 yields 14 Bit density resolution. For the facility, this means that more diagnostic information makes it onto the film. Coupled with high speed processing of up to 110 films per hour, your site will be able to deliver superior images and extremely high output. The small footprint of the 771 makes it ideal for a decentralized application, without sacrificing performance and versatility.
- The DRYPRO 771 uses a front mounted, one-channel tray and allows processing in a brightly lit room.
- Film size is selectable for added flexibility.
- DRYPRO 771 is used for all modalities as well as CR, enhancing functionality within the department.
- Easy to reach, user-friendly control panel indicates operating status for operational flexibility.
- Timer function starts operation at a user-specified time.
- High-speed processing of up to 110 films/hour and energy-saving design offer optimum performance and versatility.
- First image is processed as quickly as 106 seconds for 14×17 inch film.
- Supply tray shutter prevents accidental film exposure, reducing your cost of operation on supplies.