“Taking Digital Radiography to the Next Level” Fully Automatic Positioning for every exam via the operator control panel. Available with multiple detector configurations including fixed and wireless. Lateral Flip detector available in table allows fixed plate to image cross table without removing it from the table.
General Radiographic System Ceiling Suspension Tube Stand Fully Automatic, Auto-Position Elevating Table, Lateral Flip-out Detector and Automatic Wallstand
The Viztek Dual Detector DR is an integrated system for all conventional radiographic applications in combination with a high-frequency generator, radiographic table, and wall bucky.
The system has been designed focusing on flexibility and friendly use. It can also be configured depending on your exact clinical requirements.
Ceiling Suspension Tube Stand Fully Automatic
The heavy-duty x-ray tube overhead support system is characterized by its simple and functional design. With its new light weight design, it guarantees highly precise positioning for an optimal radiographic result.
Thanks to its vertical and horizontal displacements, the OTC can cover almost all the volume of the room in which it is installed. The new OTC support system can operate on a horizontal or vertical bucky, or be installed with an elevating table.
Taking Digital Radiography to the Next Level
- Positioning precision and speed. Fully electronic self-positioning.
- Plug in and modular electrical assemblies to facilitate the installation, calibration and maintenance.
- X-Ray support with 360º vertical and horizontal rotation.
- For the fully automatic ceiling suspension version there are two different motorized automatic movement’s, Auto-Tracking and Auto-Positioning.
Auto-Positioning: Pre-configured positioning can be selected from the control station with two options:
- Auto-Positioning with the Radiographic table: The suspension automatically positions itself above the table according to the SID specified during the configuration
- Auto-Positioning with the Wall-Stand: The suspension automatically positions itself in front of the vertical bucky or receptor according to the SID specified during configuration
Auto-Tracking: There are two tracking movements of the tube with respect to the receptor and bucky.
- Tracker with Auto-Tracking: Starting from a standard position, auto-tracking is carried out according to the position of the receptor throughout all of its axes, maintaining the relative initial geometry (spatial orientation).
- Tracker: From any position in which the primary beam of the X-rays cuts the detector, the auto-tracking will be limited, without angulations when the selected workstation button is pressed. There are two possible combinations.
Suspension Overhead Tube Crane (OTC) with Wall Stand: When manually moving the receptor, the suspension will move to the requested SID in parallel until itis centered with the bucky. If this is done while in tilting, the OTC will maintain the vertical and perpendicular SID constant by rotating around the receptor.
Suspension OTC with Table: Both receptor and suspension operate by motorized movement followed by auto-centering.
- Indicator for SID
- Indicator rotation angle
- Indicator for position on the horizontal axis
- Indicator of patient information
- Indicator for the tracking(bucky or table)
- Indicator for the auto-centering
- Indicator for the auto-positioning
- Status information
- Workstation used
- Access to the anatomical programmer
- Indicator for type of study with generator parameters(mA, mAs, Kvp, AEC)
Push buttons for unlocking the brakes for all movements, vertical, horizontal, transversal and angulations, as well as one in the handle to release all the motors.
Made of aluminum fixed rails (assembled in the ceiling) and a bridge that moves longitudinally along the rails
- From 132.2 in. to 236.22 in. longitudinal
- From 78.74 in. to 135.83 in. transversal
Radiographic Elevating Table
- Four-way floating table top with electromagnetic brakes
- Table top dimensions 87 in. long x 25 in. wide
- Flat composite carbon fiber table top to increase patient comfort while reducing its x-ray dose (0.65mm Al at 100 kVp)
- Patient loading capacity 660 lbs.
- Table top movement:
- Longitudinal 43.11 in.
- Transversal 9.84 in.
- Minimum floor-table distance 21.65 in.
- Longitudinal detector travel 24.02 in.
- Detector pull-out from table
Dimensions are subject to change
Tilting Wall Stand Vertical Motorization Auto-Position
System possibility of Auto-tracking and Auto-Positioning with the ceiling suspension
- Tilting wall stand
- Tilting angles +90º/-20º & rotation 90º
- Motorized vertical travel 59.06 in.
- Minimum floor distance 15.75 in.
- Maximum floor distance 74.8 in.
- Motorized vertical travel
- Fully counterbalanced for manual positioning
- Adaptations for digital flat panel instead of standard bucky
Features and benefits
- Patient Side Control
- Generator Control
- Auto-positioning Control
- Off-center Imaging
- Multiple Imaging Detectors Available
- Collision Sensors
- Angle Read-out
- Single/Dual Grid
- Advanced Processing Algorithms