The Viztek U-Arm DR+ features state-of-the-art functionality for supreme digital imaging, uniquely designed for all imaging applications.
Advantages of Viztek’s U-Arm include superior image quality, with greater visualization of soft tissue and bones from the same study exposure.
The system is completely integrated from the single user control station to the auto positioning U-Arm allowing a single “click” to set up the complete system for exposure via procedure code mapping from your Worklist.
- Industry-leading Pixium 4600 flat-panel detector
- DuraRAD-QSL™ enclosure for exceptional image quality
- Rapid 4 second period from exposure to image display
- Integrated console for generator and digital acquisition
- Intuitive touch screen interface
- Anatomical Programmable Radiography (APR)
- Advanced image processing for unsurpassed image quality
- Wide range of image review and processing tools
- DICOM 3.0 Connectivity: store, print, worklist
Superior Imaging Performance
- 17″x17″ (43cm x43cm) active image
- 143μm pixel size
- 3,072 x 3,072 detector element matrix
- Very high DQE, ensuring excellent image quality
- 14-bit dynamic range