A TRULY MULTI-PURPOSE SOLUTION
What does MULTI-PURPOSE mean to you?
Fully integrated digital imaging, with MUSICA image processing for Radiography and for Dynamic imaging? A wide range of features combining unrivalled positioning freedom with workflow improvements? Yes, the DR 800 delivers all that, and much more!
Supporting general radiography, fluoroscopy, and advanced clinical applications such as full leg/full spine examinations and large filed/low dose tomosynthesis, this highly versatile, fully integrated digital imaging solution offers performance, ease of use and flexibility. One investment for a broad range of applications encompasses all types of exams, so you don’t need additional specialty rooms.
Superior workflow offering enhanced efficiency and patient satisfaction
DR 800 technology minimizes exam preparation time, procedure time and the wait for images. Unrivalled positioning freedom, a highly optimized GUI and MUSICA’s consistent image quality come together for a better patient experience.
Moreover, remote control and in-room control capability, auto positioning, 180 cm Source Imaging Distance (SID) and radiation-free video positioning enhance patient and operator satisfaction, comfort, and safety.
MUSICA goes Dynamic
Powerful Dynamic MUSICA image processing assures superb image quality and the lowest possible dose with a more efficient workflow.
DR 800 OFFERS FLUOROSCOPY and MORE…
- MUSICA with dynamic image processing and workflow
- DR 800 is not the “remote room” of the past. You can choose to work in the room table-side with the patient or remote!
- Advanced Cesium Iodide (CsI) detectors offering high-speed, high-resolution imaging and potential for a lower dose
- LiveVision Technology allowing accurate dose-free remote positioning
- High-frequency fluoroscopy generators (50, 65 or 80 kW)
- Uncompromising chest imaging through 180 cm SID
- Integrated auto-switching anti-scatter grid
- X-Team Technology for collaboration between Radiologists & Technologists
- Advanced clinical applications including full leg/full spine examinations, digital tomosynthesis and DSA