DR 14s CASSETTE-SIZED DIGITAL DETECTOR – Available in Cesium and Gadolinium
The full field Automatic Exposure Detection (AED) means no electrical connection to the X-ray system is required, for seamless use with virtually all X-ray systems. With its 14 x 17-inch size, the DR 14s can fit into an incubator bucky tray, making it a convenient solution for imaging of infants.
DR 10s CASSETTE-SIZED DIGITAL DETECTOR – Available in Cesium – Only
The full field Automatic Exposure Detection (AED) means no electrical connection to the X-ray system is required, for seamless use with virtually all X-ray systems. With its 10 x 12-inch size, the DR 10s can fit into an incubator bucky tray, making it a convenient solution for imaging of infants.
- The easiest and most versatile way to go Direct Digital
- Lightweight, small, high resolution detector offers optimal convenience and portability: ideal for use in general radiography applications, for extremities and for special examinations
- The Detector is fully integrated in our DR solution family, directly synchronized with the generator
- The Full field Automatic Exposure Detection (AED) area allows seamless use with virtually all X-ray systems, maximizing the use of the existing X-ray equipment
- High DQE and optimal pixel size, for low dose examinations
- Improved workflow and examination speed
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Extremely long battery autonomy of up to 8 hours
- Excellent connectivity with DICOM compatible software and imagers
- MUSICA processing for excellent contrast detail and exam-independent, consistent image quality
- Choice of Cesium Iodide (CsI) or Gadolinium oxysulfide (GOS) detector scintillator
The DR 14s and DR 10s are fully integrated in our DR Rooms and Mobile DR solutions and can be shared amongst them via a simple Infra-Red connection, optimizing usage while minimizing investment. For achieving higher patient throughput the detector can be charged while in the bucky, keeping it fully charged for any examination outside the bucky. Once out of the bucky, the detector has an extremely long battery autonomy of up to 8 hours. The batteries themselves can be interchanged between the smaller DR10s detector, offering maximum efficiency. These cassette-less and filmless solutions provide a range of workflow benefits that improve productivity and speed up exam time. Retakes can be made faster without changing cassette, and the number of images is no longer limited by the availability of cassettes. To complete the workflow, images can be sent faster to a PACS or imager in DICOM format.
MUSICA and DR Image Quality: Improved Diagnostic Confidence
The DR 14s is compatible with our ‘gold standard’ MUSICA image processing, which has been specially adapted and tuned to further enhance the excellent DR image quality. Exam-independent, it delivers consistent image quality and high contrast detail. Combining MUSICA with the high quality of the DR 14s, in terms of both sensitivity and sharpness, provides improved diagnostic confidence and efficiency. The DR 14s offers a high Detective Quantum Efficiency (DQE), while optimum pixel size supports lower radiation dose for patients.