Northeast Medical’s NM-2000 Ultrasound Table is designed with emphasis on durability and reliability. The NM-2000 has fully motorized movement which insures effortless prompt positioning allowing for increased patient comfort while reducing need for patient cooperation. Out table’s unique design is capable of supporting all types of ultrasound procedures.
The NM-2000 is constructed of heavy gauge steel, painted with a durable polyurethane finish. Our standard finish is gray, but any color can be matched to accommodate your needs. The 5″ casters allow for easy movement of the table and each caster can be independently locked. The table includes a 10 ft. power cord to maximize positioning within the room. A manual is provided for the technician’s reference and another is located inside the table for service. The Ultrasound table and related accessories (click here for the accessories page) are warranted for a period of one year from date of receipt.
- Tabletop is 24″ wide by 76″ long.
- The motor driven functions are elevation, lateral tilt and Fowler.
- Elevation raises the table 10″ from 26″ to 36″ above the floor. Lateral tilt is +/ – 20° from level.
- Backrest will rise to 70° Fowler.
- Trendelenburg is 15° head down. (Optional)
- Patient capacity is 350 lbs.
- Unit weighs 400 lbs. (475 lbs. Shipping wt.)
- Power requirements are 115v/60 Hz, 5 amps.</li?