The FMT18 Digital Radiographic System was designed with features proven to optimize workflow, patient care, and technologist productivity. The floor-mounted configuration makes it ideal for smaller imaging environments requiring low ceiling installations, such as urgent care and orthopedic facilities. FMT18M systems are built to withstand medium to high volume throughput.
- An advanced, 10.4″ technologist-friendly touchscreen console provides large text readouts and integrated operation of the tube stand. Ergonomically placed movement identification buttons provide optimal accuracy when setting up views. Take advantage of extensive longitudinal and vertical movements, as well as a 180° rotating tube column enabling positioning for cross-table lateral exams.
- A conveniently placed all-lock release sensor is located just above the bottom section of the tube head handle. This sensor enables rapid manual positioning by allowing the user to grab the bottom handle to unlock the system and make swift adjustments.
- The durable EV800 elevating four-way float top table delivers outstanding safety and usability. Featuring an exclusive four-point lift system and exceptionally quiet motor-drive, its smooth, scratch-resistant tabletop lowers to a height of just 22 in to ensure stress-free patient transfers and adjustments. Offering a high patient weight capacity of up to 800 lbs (363 kg), stable continuous movement is possible through conveniently placed recessed foot treadles and table-side controls, suitable for increasing technologist performance and satisfaction.
Ergonomic Wall Stand
- The reliable VS300 wall stand utilizes electromagnetic ‘fail-safe’ locks to maintain operator confidence throughout the imaging procedure. Full receptor movement to the floor, patient-side handgrips, and optional overhead handgrips promote efficient upright exams without placing unnecessary strain on the patient.
Vertical and SID Tracking (Optional)
- Synchronized motorized movement of the tube stand’s vertical axis maintains precise centering between the x-ray tube and image receptor. Available functions include vertical tracking to the wall stand and SID tracking to the elevating table. The result is quick, accurate alignment without the extra time and effort needed to make additional manual adjustments.
Rotating Tray (Optional)
- The easy-to-use rotating tray enables manual rotation of the DR detector. The stable one-handed operation supports fast portrait-to-landscape positioning without ever removing the detector from the tray. Fully extended steel slides activate locking mechanisms to assure detector protection when loading and unloading — designed to accommodate a wide array of ISO 14 x 17 in (35 x 43 cm) cassette-sized detectors.
- Accelerates patient positioning and reduces radiation exposure by automatically selecting the proper field-of-view for each body part. This feature is available through the DELWORKS DR acquisition software’s pre-programmed APR settings.