The OTC18 tube crane highlights an advanced, technologist friendly 10.4 in touchscreen console that provides seamless system integration by displaying tube angulation, SID values, and generator control options. Color-coded movement identification buttons provide optimal precision when setting up views. Peaceful and effortless movements are controlled by an electromagnetic braking system enabling fast and secure readjustments of the tube head. Its five-tier telescoping column delivers exceptional vertical movement of 71 in (180 cm), capable of performing complete head-to-toe radiographic procedures including upright weight-bearing and recumbent tabletop exams.
- A conveniently placed all-lock release sensor is located just above the bottom section of the tube head handle. This sensor enables rapid manual positioning by allowing the user to grab the bottom handle to unlock the system and make swift adjustments.
- The durable EV800 elevating four-way float top table delivers outstanding safety and usability. Featuring an exclusive four-point lift system and exceptionally quiet motor-drive, its smooth, scratch-resistant tabletop lowers to a height of just 22 in to ensure stress-free patient transfers and adjustments. Offering a high patient weight capacity of up to 800 lbs (363 kg), stable continuous movement is possible through conveniently placed recessed foot treadles and table-side controls, suitable for increasing technologist performance and satisfaction.
Tilting Wall Stand
- The VT300 wall stand features a tilting image receptor, promoting comfort and precision for standing or seated examinations. Every adjustment is precisely counterbalanced to allow smooth operation with light effort applied by the technologist. This makes the VT300 accommodating to all users regardless of size or strength.
Vertical and SID Tracking (Optional)
- Synchronized motorized movement of the tube crane’s vertical axis maintains precise centering between the x-ray tube and the image receptor. Available functions include vertical tracking to the wall stand, SID tracking to the elevating table, or horizontally positioned wall stand. The result is quick, accurate alignment without the extra time and effort needed to make additional manual adjustments.
Rotating Tray (Optional)
- The easy-to-use rotating tray enables manual rotation of the DR detector. The stable one-handed operation supports fast portrait-to-landscape positioning without ever removing the detector from the tray. Fully extended steel slides activate locking mechanisms to assure detector protection when loading and unloading — designed to accommodate a wide array of ISO 14 x 17 in (35 x 43 cm) cassette-sized detectors.
- Accelerates patient positioning and reduces radiation exposure by automatically selecting the proper field-of-view for each body part. This feature is available through the DELWORKS DR acquisition software’s pre-programmed APR settings.