The Acuity SDR+, is a digital radiography system designed for a wide range of general and specialized diagnostic imaging. One of our most popular x-ray solutions, the Acuity SDR+ is known as the straight arm system that can do it all, no matter your practice. The semi-automated, pre-programmed positioning allows for maximum efficiency, which includes up to 60 customized, pre-programmed positions of any exam type. The integrated digital flat panel detector offers flexible imaging of all anatomy with unmatched resolution at industry leading lower doses.
The Acuity SDR+ features a 10” touch screen display console which automatically controls all system components while providing the operator with unprecedented simplicity and ease-of-use. Whether working in a general radiology or orthopedic application, the Acuity SDR+ system provides the user with customized workflow, unmatched functionality and exceptional diagnostic quality at an affordable cost.
- Intuitive 10” touchscreen display for simplified system operation
- Up to 60 semi-automatic pre-set positions of stand height, orientation, and SID
- Removable grid
- Integrated High Frequency X-ray Generator, with customized Anatomical Programming (APR) from the digital technologist workstation
- Integrated high performance digital flat panel DR detector, with fast image display and exceptional image quality
- Occupies the smallest footprint within an 8’ ceiling without limiting full-functionality
- Technologist friendly features with collimator and system movement controls from Bucky
- Integrated safety features with multiple emergency- stop buttons and collision sensors
- Optional: Lightweight mobile patient imaging table, (max. Patient weight 516lbs.)
- Optional: (AEC) Automatic Exposure Control
- Dual laser LED collimator
- Quick, easy stand positioning along with motorized source-image-distance (SID) adjustment enables a wide spectrum of upright imaging of the chest, abdomen and other skeletal exams as well as supine imaging of patients on the optional mobile table including various oblique techniques. Ergonomic user interface with multi-language support, simple APR technique selection with automated exposure parameter adjustment settings for patient size, enable a high patient throughput. The Acuity SDR+ offers a unique feature-rich design making it universally useful in all applications of diagnostic radiography.
The Acuity SDR System, Anything but Standard
- The Acuity SDR is also offered in our Standard configuration. Offering the same versatility of the Acuity SDR+, but with our standard non-touchscreen display and advanced features. The Acuity SDR Standard offers the same exceptional digital imaging quality but with standard features at a budget friendly price point.