The OTC system applies a combination of advanced auto-positioning and auto-tracking capabilities to speed and simplify each patient exam. The software allows the hardware to be positioned in place before a patient enters the room, helping you make the most of every visit. Your system can be specified in manual, semi-automated or fully automated configurations, with one or multiple X-ray detectors to meet your needs. Semi-automated options are available
Automated Overhead Tube Crane (OTC)
The Automated OTC is an integrated system for all conventional radiographic applications in combination with a high-frequency generator, radiographic table, and wall bucky. The system has been designed focusing on flexibility and friendly use. It can also be configured depending on your exact clinical requirements.
- Radiographic Ceiling Suspension Tube Stand
- Auto-Position Elevating Table
Ceiling Suspension Tube Stand Fully Automatic
- The heavy-duty X-ray tube overhead support system is characterized by its simple and functional design. With its new light weight design, it guarantees highly precise positioning for an optimal radiographic result.
- Pre-configured positioning can be selected from the control station
- There are two tracking movements of the tube with respect to the receptor and bucky
Suspension Overhead Tube Crane (OTC) with Wall Stand
- When manually moving the receptor, the suspension will move to the requested SID in parallel until it is centered with the bucky. If this is done while in tilting, the OTC will maintain the vertical and perpendicular SID constant by rotating around the receptor.
Suspension OTC with Table
- Both receptor and suspension operate by motorized movement followed by auto-centering.
Tilting Wall Stand Vertical Motorization Auto-Position
- System possibility of auto-tracking and auto-positioning with the ceiling suspension
Manual Overhead Tube Crane (OTC)
- Perform efficient Digital Radiography exams from almost anywhere in an exam room with the versatile OTC system. Driven by customizable software, the system features a ceiling-mounted X-ray tube that moves about the room to treat patients while lying down, sitting or standing, including those in a wheelchair or gurney.
SUPERIOR IMAGE QUALITY
- The acclaimed Ultra software controls the system and processes images with outstanding speed and quality. The OTC system maintains proper alignment between tube and detector without losing positioning flexibility.
- Whereas most imaging workflows force clinicians to toggle between multiple screens, the OTC system features a proprietary software interface that confines all vital images and data to a single screen, enhancing clinician productivity and freeing up more time to spend with patients. The software is also customizable to support your specific image capture needs.